We often forget about our Cooling systems until they stop working. In this modern world, we rely heavily on our central air conditioning systems to keep our homes comfortable. It is important to remember your air conditioner needs regular maintenance to run at it’s best. Also, It also helps prevent breakdowns and having constant AC repairs Salt Lake City.
It’s normal for your air conditioning unit to have wear and tear from regular use. Moreover, even the top air conditioning units will eventually have mechanical problems during its lifetime. If you properly maintain your central air conditioner it will keep it running smooth and it will save you money in the long run. Not only will it save you money, but it will save you from unnecessary sweating.
It’s time for Air Conditioning Maintenance
If any of the following signs are present, it’s time to call an AC Company:
- Hear squeaking or any noises out of the ordinary
- Notice the AC constantly turning on and off
- See water pooling, ice or frost build up
- Smell burning rubber, smoky dust or smell of ozone
- See climbing power bills
- Your AC unit is not keeping the room temperature constant
Keeping your air conditioner running smoothly in Utah is important when the weather starts to warm up. Most importantly, your AC unit should keep your home cool and comfortable no matter how hot it is outside. If you notice it can’t keep up, it’s time to call in the professionals.
Air Conditioning Tune-up Salt Lake City
Having your AC unit regularly maintained will help your family stay cool and save you money. In addition, an AC tune-up usually includes checking the following:
- Freon levels
- Amp draw of the compressor
- Fan motors are oiled
- All Belts are checked and adjusted if needed
- Correct operating pressures and temperatures
You can actually save money on your monthly heating and cooling bills if your HVAC system is clean. Follow these additional steps to help save more on energy costs:
- Clean or replace air filters often- a dirty and clogged filter will restrict air flow causing your system to work harder.
- Check air vents- obstructed vents reduce your efficiency by forcing it to work longer and harder.
- Check return air vents- make sure they are vacuumed on a regular basis. Your furnace will work less if it can circulate air freely.
- Buy a programmable thermostat: adjusting the temperature to use less energy while you are away or asleep will save you money.
Central Air Conditioning Salt Lake City
It is smart to maintain your air conditioning unit; proper maintenance will pay over the long run. In addition, be sure to have your central air conditioner maintained annually to keep your home and your wallet comfortable. Most importantly, rely on the air conditioning experts at Same Day Heating & Air for your cooling system maintenance. Call us today for all your air conditioning repairs and air conditioning installation needs at (801) 726-3329.