AC Maintenance in the Greater Salt Lake City Area
Summer in Utah can be sweltering. Is your air conditioner ready? To make sure your home stays comfortable as the temperature climbs outside, be sure to schedule AC maintenance. Regular tune-ups from SameDay Heating & Air, Plumbing, and Electrical benefit you in many ways. Learn more about what AC maintenance entails, and consider signing up for our Discount Club to maximize your savings.
Our Air Conditioning Maintenance Services
Running a neglected air conditioner year after year isn’t just a waste of energy—it’s a waste of money. That’s why we recommend having your AC inspected and adjusted every spring. With annual routine maintenance, you’ll optimize cooling efficiency and safety for the most reliable performance possible.
Our air conditioning tune-ups in Salt Lake City, Sandy, Draper, and Murray include the following:
- Checking the thermostat calibration
- Examining clearances around the air conditioning equipment
- Monitoring the startup and cooling cycles
- Testing the safety controls
- Checking the refrigerant level
- Measuring airflow
- Inspecting the compressor amp draw
- Cleaning, adjusting, and oiling the blower motor
- Tightening electrical connections
- Adjusting and replacing fan belts as needed
- Checking the operating pressures and temperatures
- And more
Please call (801) 726-3329 to speak with a SameDay representative about scheduling an AC tune-up or signing up for a Discount Club membership.
Benefits of AC Maintenance
It’s easy to let tune-ups fall by the wayside, but complicated equipment like today’s air conditioners benefit significantly from annual service. Here’s what you stand to gain by maintaining your air conditioner once a year:
- Lower utility bills: Preventive maintenance reduces cooling costs by helping your equipment run more efficiently. This is also good news for the environment, since you can keep your home comfortable while consuming less electricity.
- Fewer unexpected breakdowns: Our technicians can catch and repair developing issues in their early stages, helping to prevent cooling disruptions in the middle of summer. For instance, if a fan belt is fraying, a tune-up provides a chance to replace it before it snaps.
- Extended equipment life span: When you invest in an HVAC system, you expect it to run smoothly for as long as possible. Maintenance extends your air conditioner’s life span, saving money on AC replacement costs and reducing waste in the process.
- Improved home comfort and air quality: Because AC tune-ups promote optimal performance, you can expect a cooler home with more consistent temperatures from room to room this summer. Indoor air quality also improves when your equipment is in tip-top shape.
- Peace of mind: With regular service, you can rest assured that your equipment is running safely and efficiently. This lets you enjoy home comfort with no reservations.
For reliable air conditioner maintenance along the Wasatch Front, please call SameDay at (801) 726-3329.
Why Choose Us for Air Conditioning Tune-Ups in the Salt Lake City Area?
SameDay has proudly served residents of Salt Lake City, Sandy, Draper, and Murray for the past 64 years. Our courteous, professional technicians are licensed, drug-free, and trained to treat you and your family with the utmost respect while providing AC maintenance. With our speedy, skillful service, you can expect your home to be comfortable all summer long. Plus, for your peace of mind, everything we do is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
What To ExpectDiscover the SameDay Difference
Check out what our valued customers have to say. Our reviews reflect SameDay's dedication to providing excellent service and ensuring our customers' satisfaction.
Thank you for the wonderful service your company provides. I am new to the area and got your number from the Yellow Pages. All of the ads looked alike. I called two other companies before I called Air Comfort. The first company did not show up.…
When the air conditioning unit malfunctioned at our business it became unbearably hot. Fortunately, your technician was prompt, efficient, and helpful—even though he had to work late into the evening. His friendly, customer-oriented service was much appreciated and we want to make certain this type of…
Just a note to tell you what a pleasure it was to work with a company such as yours. When appointments were made, they were kept! I must make special mention of the technician who installed our air conditioning unit. He worked hard, stayed with it…
We appreciate such a good company with great customer service.
We wish to thank you for the installation of our new Lennox furnace and air conditioner, but more than the implements, we are grateful for the careful consideration of your technician. He did a splendid job, which we are sure was above and beyond the call…