AC Repair in the Greater Salt Lake City Area
When the air conditioner in your Salt Lake City home malfunctions, you need a reliable HVAC contractor to perform the repair quickly and reliably. Call SameDay Heating & Air, Plumbing, and Electrical to enjoy the finest customer service in the industry. We believe that no repair is complete until you are fully satisfied with a job well done. To ensure that’s the case, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! For emergency AC repair in Salt Lake City, Sandy, Draper, or Murray, give us a call at (801) 726-3329 or contact us online. We’ll get your broken air conditioning back up and running again — day or night, weekend or holiday.
24/7 Air Conditioning Repair Services
The most likely time for your air conditioner to break is on a sweltering afternoon when it’s pushed to its limits. Of course, that’s also when you need your AC the most! At SameDay, we understand that the repair can’t always wait until regular business hours. That’s why we strive to deliver services on — you guessed it — the same day. We have technicians available to take your emergency repair request 24/7, including weekends and holidays. Plus, if we installed your air conditioner, we charge no overtime fees for as long as you own the system. Schedule your air conditioning repair today by calling us at (801) 726-3329.
Average Cost of Repairing Your AC
Signs You Need AC Repair
Properly maintained air conditioners usually operate reliably, but increased demand on hot summer days can sometimes prove too much. A number of things can go wrong with an AC unit, so call our professional HVAC contractor right away if you experience any of these problems:
- Unusual sounds: If you’ve had your air conditioner for a few years, you know what it should sound like. An AC making noise — such as squealing, popping, buzzing, or snapping — warrants calling an HVAC technician.
- Strange odors: The air coming from your supply registers should smell normal. Strange odors could warrant an emergency AC repair, especially if you detect the smell of burning electronics or rotten eggs.
- No cold air: Sometimes, the air handler runs just fine, but the air entering your home feels lukewarm. First, make sure the thermostat is set to “auto,” not “on.” Then, try replacing the air filter. If that doesn’t help, you may need a professional to repair the condenser or evaporator coil.
- Weak airflow: If you hear the AC running but little to no air exits the supply registers, check the filter. If it’s clogged, replace it. Other possibilities for weak airflow include a dirty blower fan, leaky ductwork, or faulty zoning dampers.
- No function at all: Perhaps the most obvious reason to schedule AC repair is if the cooling equipment refuses to operate. Improper thermostat calibration or a faulty component may be to blame, but first, make sure the air conditioner is plugged in and that no circuit breakers have tripped.
If you have noticed any of these signs and basic troubleshooting doesn’t fix your broken air conditioning, contact SameDay for the repair service you need.
Why Call SameDay for AC Repair in the Salt Lake City Area?
We have served residents of Salt Lake City, Sandy, Draper, and Murray for over 60 years. Our team is made up of licensed, professional technicians who are trained to treat you and your family with the highest respect while performing AC repairs. We’re here to restore home comfort with our 24-hour emergency services. The next time your cooling equipment breaks down, don’t sweat it! Call SameDay in Salt Lake City at (801) 726-3329 for reliable air conditioning repair.
What To ExpectDiscover the SameDay Difference
Check out what our valued customers have to say. Our reviews reflect SameDay's dedication to providing excellent service and ensuring our customers' satisfaction.
Thank you for the wonderful service your company provides. I am new to the area and got your number from the Yellow Pages. All of the ads looked alike. I called two other companies before I called Air Comfort. The first company did not show up.…
When the air conditioning unit malfunctioned at our business it became unbearably hot. Fortunately, your technician was prompt, efficient, and helpful—even though he had to work late into the evening. His friendly, customer-oriented service was much appreciated and we want to make certain this type of…
Just a note to tell you what a pleasure it was to work with a company such as yours. When appointments were made, they were kept! I must make special mention of the technician who installed our air conditioning unit. He worked hard, stayed with it…
We appreciate such a good company with great customer service.
We wish to thank you for the installation of our new Lennox furnace and air conditioner, but more than the implements, we are grateful for the careful consideration of your technician. He did a splendid job, which we are sure was above and beyond the call…