AC Installation in the Greater Salt Lake City Area
In Utah’s desert climate, having a reliable air conditioner is a must. Make sure your home stays cool and comfortable this summer with air conditioning replacement or installation from SameDay Heating & Air, Plumbing, and Electrical. Our licensed, certified technicians offer the best HVAC products and services to our customers on the Wasatch Front. In fact, everything we do is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement in Greater Salt Lake
Whether you’re building a new home or upgrading your existing air conditioner, choosing the right HVAC system is an important decision for any homeowner. That’s why it’s vital to work with a knowledgeable heating and cooling contractor during the air conditioning installation or replacement process. When you choose SameDay for the job, here’s what you can expect:
- Courteous, professional interactions with our sales team when scheduling services
- Access to the highest-quality air conditioning products from today’s top brands
- Licensed, trained, drug-free technicians who treat you and your family with respect the moment they enter your home
- Dedication to your complete satisfaction, including leaving your home cleaner than we found it
- Professional workmanship ensuring a speedy, skillful installation with years of home comfort to look forward to
- Lowest price guarantee for comparable services from other HVAC companies
Benefits of Installing a New AC System
If your air conditioner is getting old, requires frequent repairs, or costs too much to operate, it could be time for an AC replacement. Central air conditioners are an investment, but installing an efficient system offers many benefits for your Salt Lake City home. Here’s what awaits you after an AC installation or replacement from SameDay:
- More efficient performance: High-end air conditioners are rated up to 25 SEER, which is about twice the efficiency of any AC installed 10 years ago. Enhanced cooling performance delivers lower energy bills, helping your investment pay for itself in just a few years.
- Improved home comfort: A new air conditioner offers advanced technology for better airflow and circulation. This helps the entire house remain a steadier temperature for more consistent comfort from room to room. Proper sizing is important to ensure adequate dehumidification, eliminating the sticky, muggy feeling that comes with a humid interior.
- Lower environmental impact: Using less energy to cool your home results in more than just monetary savings — it’s also better for the environment. If you’re trying to reduce your home’s carbon footprint, installing a high-efficiency AC unit is a step in the right direction.
Why Choose SameDay for Air Conditioner Installation in Salt Lake City?
If you live in the Salt Lake Valley and need a new air conditioner installed, SameDay is the HVAC company to call! We can help you select an energy-efficient product for your home and install it professionally for years of reliable service. We have over 60 years of experience and serve 30,000 families every year. Check out the testimonials from some of our satisfied customers to discover the level of service you can expect from our dedicated team!
AC Installation FAQs
How long does it take to install a new AC system?
The time it takes to install a new AC system can vary depending on several factors, including the type of system, the size of your home, and whether any modifications need to be made to your home’s existing infrastructure. However, most installations can be completed in a single day.
How do I know if I need a new AC system or just a repair?
If your air conditioner is old, requires frequent repairs, or has high operating costs, it might be time for a replacement. Other signs that you may need a new AC include inconsistent temperatures in your home, increased energy bills, or if your current unit uses R-22 Freon, which was phased out in 2020.
What is SEER and why is it important when choosing a new AC system?
SEER stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio. It’s a measure of an air conditioner’s cooling efficiency. The higher the SEER rating, the more energy-efficient the unit is. Choosing a high-SEER AC can lower your energy bills and reduce your environmental impact.
Can I install a new AC system myself?
While it might be tempting to try and install a new AC system yourself to save money, it’s generally not recommended. Improper installation can lead to reduced system efficiency, frequent breakdowns, and even safety issues. It’s best to leave AC installation to licensed HVAC technicians.
How does SameDay ensure the quality of its AC installation services?
At SameDay, we are dedicated to your complete satisfaction. We offer free estimates on replacement quotes and our Priority Plus Maintenance Plan, ensuring your new AC stays in peak condition.
What To ExpectDiscover the SameDay Difference
Check out what our valued customers have to say. Our reviews reflect SameDay's dedication to providing excellent service and ensuring our customers' satisfaction.
Thank you for the wonderful service your company provides. I am new to the area and got your number from the Yellow Pages. All of the ads looked alike. I called two other companies before I called Air Comfort. The first company did not show up.…
When the air conditioning unit malfunctioned at our business it became unbearably hot. Fortunately, your technician was prompt, efficient, and helpful—even though he had to work late into the evening. His friendly, customer-oriented service was much appreciated and we want to make certain this type of…
Just a note to tell you what a pleasure it was to work with a company such as yours. When appointments were made, they were kept! I must make special mention of the technician who installed our air conditioning unit. He worked hard, stayed with it…
We appreciate such a good company with great customer service.
We wish to thank you for the installation of our new Lennox furnace and air conditioner, but more than the implements, we are grateful for the careful consideration of your technician. He did a splendid job, which we are sure was above and beyond the call…