Ways to Reduce Your Water Heating Costs
It sure is getting cold out there! Luckily, homes provide people with access to warm water. It is no wonder that water heating costs start to rise during the chilly fall and winter months. Below are some tips to keep your water heating costs at bay.
- Have your pipes insulated. After all, insulated pipes can retain heat better than uninsulated pipes.
- Insulate your water heater. You can accomplish this by putting a water heater blanket or jacket on your unit.
- Opt for low flow shower heads and faucets. They will reduce your overall water usage.
- A leaky faucet should be fixed as soon as possible. If you don’t, you will be wasting water and paying a more expensive water bill.
- If you are in the market a new dishwasher or washing machine, opt for an energy efficient model.
We hope that the tips above help you save big on your water heating costs this season. Looking for a more permanent way to keep water heating costs at bay? Consider having an energy efficient water heater installed. We can install one in your home with ease. Call (801) 726-3329 today to schedule an appointment that is convenient for you.
Web Source: https://www.thespruce.com/home-repair-and-renovating-4127862
“Thank you for the wonderful service your company provides. I am new to the area and got your number from the Yellow Pages. All of the ads looked alike. I…”