Drain Cleaning Services in the Greater Salt Lake City Area
When you’ve got slow or clogged drains, your home’s plumbing system can come to a standstill and leave you with quite a mess. From standing water in your shower to foul odors emanating from your pipes, there’s more to dirty drains than meets the eye. The best way to remove unwanted blockages and clear clogged drains is with professional drain clearing and drain cleaning service.
SameDay Heating & Air, Plumbing, and Electrical provides expert drain cleaning services throughout the Greater Salt Lake City area, as well as the entire Wasatch Front area. Using the industry’s most advanced tools and techniques, our expert plumbers can locate and remove unwanted blockages to get your drainage system back in working condition.
Call 801-726-3329 or contact SameDay online now to schedule drain clearing and cleaning services in Salt Lake City or anywhere in the Wasatch Front area.
Signs You Need Drain Cleaning Service
Like all of your home’s appliances and systems, your drains can stop working efficiently as over time—and they require routine cleaning to stay in peak condition.
Skipping drain cleaning and maintenance can start causing all sorts of problems, like:
- Slow draining: If your water takes longer than usual to drain, this could be a sign that there’s residue buildup in your drainage system.
- Standing water: When your shower suddenly turns into a bath, it’s a clear sign that your drains need to be cleaned.
- Strange sounds: Your pipes should never make unusual noises. This can indicate a blockage in your system.
- Fruit flies: These pesky critters aren’t just an unnecessary nuisance—their presence can mean your drains are due for professional cleaning.
- Foul odors: Dirty drains smell bad, plain and simple. If yours are starting to stink up the house, you’ll need professional drain cleaning services quick!
If you notice these red flags popping up around your home, call the trusted team at SameDay to schedule drain cleaning today.
Call (801) 726-3329 or contact SameDay online to get rid of the blockages in your Salt Lake City home’s drainage system.
Drain Cleaning Services: What to Expect
During your drain cleaning appointment, our professional team will take special care to ensure your drains are properly cleared and clean for the long term. To do this, we will:
- Ask important questions about your home’s drain cleaning history to better understand what issues may be contributing to blockage
- Test your home’s drains to see how they work and where problems may lie
- Use the industry’s most advanced, eco-friendly tools and techniques to identify, locate, and remove the blockage causing slow or clogged drains
- Retest your plumbing fixtures and drains to ensure everything is working properly
Don’t settle for just any drain cleaning services. Go with the team that’s committed to your 100% satisfaction, leaving your home’s drains sparkling clean for the long term.
Call SameDay at 801-726-3329 to schedule your drain clearing and cleaning service today!
Schedule Drain Clearing & Cleaning in the Greater Salt Lake City Area
At SameDay, we are proud to provide affordable, top-notch drain cleaning service throughout Salt Lake City and the entire Wasatch Front area. Using powerful tools and techniques, our team will resolve your drain problems and restore fast, efficient drainage in your home.
Call SameDay at 801-726-3329 or contact us online to schedule drain cleaning services in Salt Lake City or anywhere in the Wasatch Front area.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I prevent clogging my drain?
- Dispose of grease & coffee grounds in the trash can, not the garbage disposal. This keeps your drain from getting clogged with food.
- Run hot water through the sink after each use. Hot water keeps oils in food products running down the drain, rather than building up on the interior surface of pipes.
- Throw a handful of baking soda into the drain and follow it with hot water. Baking soda is a terrific cleaning agent, and it’s also great for absorbing foul odors.
What is the best drain cleaner to use?
You can use baking soda to clean out your drains and keep them smelling fresh. It’s not recommended to use chemical drain cleaners since they can end up causing more damage. It’s best to trust draining professionals if you are unable to clear out your drains on your own.
What is the best drain cleaning method?
As stated above, using hot water, baking soda, and even vinegar can help clean out your drains. It’s best to use natural materials to clean your drains, not chemical drain cleaners. If you are unsure what materials to use to clean your drain or for professional assistance, trust our team at SameDay.
Why is water coming out of my drain?
When the drainage from one plumbing fixture backs up into another, it means that the two lines are connected on one branch line before it enters the main drain. Water always seeks its own level so it will come up in a lower fixture at the same level if the branch line connecting the fixtures has a blockage after the connection. It’s best to call drain cleaning experts if you have water rising from your drains.
How often should drains be cleaned?
Our team recommends that household drains be professionally cleaned every few years, with more frequent cleaning for areas such as sewer or basement drains.