Heating Sales & Installation in the Greater Salt Lake City Area
Furnace Installation & Replacement in the Greater Salt Lake City Area
Cold weather got you down? Heat your home efficiently by calling the experts at SameDay Heating & Air, Plumbing, and Electrical. Our heating technicians specialize in high-efficiency furnaces that can keep your home warm and comfortable on even the coldest winter days!
Our trusted professionals are fully licensed, trained, and insured. Plus, our team is dedicated to providing exceptional service and top-of-the-line comfort solutions. No matter what your heating system needs may be, SameDay has you covered!
Heating Installation Service for Homes in the Greater Salt Lake City Area
When it’s time to install a new heating system, you’ll have a lot of options—and a lot of factors—to consider. In fact, choosing the right system can make a difference in your home’s energy use and bills for years to come. It can also impact how long your heating system lasts and how much value you get from it.
At SameDay, our heating installation experts are skilled at helping residents of the Greater Salt Lake City area:
- Determine their heating needs
- Select the ideal location for new furnace installation in their homes
- Identify their best options for a new heating system, based on their budget and heating needs
- Get their new furnace installed correctly and efficiently so they can enjoy reliable heat season after season!
Warning Signs You Need Furnace Replacement Service
If you notice any of the following warning signs, contact SameDay as soon as possible to talk about your options for heating replacement:
- Short cycling or constantly running systems
- Systems that make strange noises
- Cold or hot spots around your home
- Water leaks by your system
- Energy bills that continue increasing each month (with no other explanation)
The longer these red flags go ignored, the more damage they can cause—not just to your HVAC system but also potentially to other areas of your home.
Other Heating Services for Homes in the Greater Salt Lake City Area
At SameDay, we do more than just provide first-class heating installation and replacement service! We’re a one-stop shop for all of a homeowner’s heating needs. That’s why we proudly offer the complete range of furnace and heating services, including:
- Heating system inspections
- Heating maintenance and furnace tune-ups
- Heating repairs
- Ductwork and thermostat service
Call (801) 726-3329 or contact SameDay online now to schedule heating installation service in Salt Lake City or anywhere in the Wasatch Front area.
We proudly offer service throughout the Wasatch Front, including in Salt Lake City, Sandy, Draper, Murray, West Jordan, Cottonwood Heights, Layton, Bountiful, West Valley City, and surrounding areas!
SameDay has all of your heating needs covered!
Frequently Asked Questions
What size furnace do I need?
When it comes to furnaces, bigger isn’t always better. A furnace that is too big will heat your space too quickly, turning off and on repeatedly and causing premature wear and tear on parts — while your energy bills go through the roof. A furnace that is too small will struggle to maintain the desired setpoint on your thermostat, forcing it to run continuously, with the same disastrous results. There are a number of variables to consider when sizing a furnace for your home, including square footage, climate, number of occupants, number of floors, and more, and the calculation is best left to a professional to ensure accuracy, comfort, and efficiency.
Can I install a new furnace by myself?
There are numerous DIY projects for homeowners to complete, but furnace installation isn’t among them. Improper installation can lead to a loss of comfort, reduced life span, or inefficient operation, and worse, it can place your family at risk of injury or death due to carbon monoxide exposure or fire. Furnaces and other combustible appliances require the skills of a licensed, certified HVAC professional with the tools, experience, and knowledge needed to complete the furnace installation safely and effectively.
How much does a new furnace cost?
The price of your new furnace and installation will vary greatly depending on the source of fuel (oil, natural gas, or electricity), the size of the furnace, make and model, and the efficiency of the appliance. While a high-efficiency furnace may cost more initially, you can expect to offset the price with long term savings on the cost of energy.
How do I know when it is time to replace my furnace?
Your HVAC system is a major investment, and if you’re like most homeowners, you want to maximize your usage and put off replacing your furnace as long as you can. Watch for these warning signs that furnace replacement is near:
- Your furnace is greater than 12 years old.
- There has been a steady increase in energy costs.
- The furnace has needed one or more repairs each year for several years.
- Some rooms in your home are hotter or colder than others.
- Your furnace is making loud or unusual noises.
- The furnace is no longer able to keep up with the demand for heat.
- You are facing a repair that is 50% of the cost of replacement, or more.