Running a dirty, old, inefficient furnace doesn’t just waste energy — it wastes money. Regardless of the time of year, a well-maintained furnace is an essential part of reducing your monthly utility costs. That’s why the SameDay Green Team® offers a comprehensive tune-up to ensure your system is running properly, running efficiently, and most importantly: running safe.
How comprehensive is our Ultimate Energy Saving Furnace Tune-up?
Our certified HVAC specialists will perform a full 21-point heating system inspection, carbon monoxide check, and overall safety assessment. Regular furnace maintenance, along with periodic checkups by a licensed heating professional, are essential for continued safe and efficient operation of your furnace.
Winter heating bills can take a chunk of change out of your monthly budget. But that certainly doesn’t mean you’d want to turn your furnace off and live “heat-free” through the coldest months of the year. Nor does it mean you should be content to heat the neighborhood through lost energy. A furnace tune-up can help you limit energy use and stay comfortable. Here’s how:
- Monitor and evaluate for reliable and safe operation.
- Observe and check for integrity and carbon monoxide leaks.
- Check furnace operating efficiency.
- Evaluate for proper venting.
- Check blower operation.
- Monitor flame sensor.
- Change air filter.
- Lubricate motor as appropriate.
- Adjust burners.
- Measure current and electrical values.
- Adjust thermostat and monitor operation.
- Clean up after ourselves – we don’t leave you with any messes.
- Follow up with a phone call, to be sure you are completely satisfied.
- Keep home heating bills from getting out of hand.
Call for our professional Ultimate Furnace Tune-up.
To schedule an appointment or request an estimate on a new furnace, call our Green Team® at 801-SameDay (801.726.3329)