Commercial HVAC Service Technician
Utah Engineering, a Commercial and Industrial Heating and Air Conditioning Systems has been in Utah since 1955. We are searching for quality, experienced Service technicians for our continuously growing business. At Utah Engineering, we employ only the best individuals to develop and strengthen our Customer partnerships. Utah Engineering Technicians are self-motivated, knowledgeable and have strong working knowledge of Commercial HVAC systems. You will perform scheduled and unscheduled preventative maintenance, inspections, site surveys, and service requests including replacement, and modifications of equipment or systems as needed or requested by customers. Communicating with customers in an effective way is a requirement for this position.
Commercial HVAC Service Technicians represent the company by serving as the direct customer contact and is responsible for servicing products and equipment on assigned projects, ensuring customer satisfaction by identifying, analyzing, diagnosing and repairing equipment and systems at customer’s location. Additionally:
- Coordinates with team leaders and customers to precisely understand requirements for all on-site installation and repairs.
- Uses cutting edge equipment along with a variety of hand-tools, to diagnose and repair units.
- Continually enforces safety to the highest standards and maintains security and accountability of company issued and procured assets by recording use, wear and conditions.
- Displays team effort and dedication to customer by maintaining flexibility to work overtime and weeks as the business requires, including occasional overnight stays.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in Commercial HVAC.
- Valid driver’s license with clean, safe driving record.
- EPA Certification.
- RMGA Certification preferred.
- This position requires working in diverse conditions.
- The HVAC position is highly physical.
- Requires lifting 50lbs or more.
Utah Engineering is a Utah based company located in beautiful Salt Lake City surrounded by steep rugged mountains and within an hour of 6 world-class ski resorts. Are you an outdoor enthusiast? Hunting, fishing, biking, hiking, climbing, skiing, We have it all here in Utah!
What To ExpectDiscover the SameDay Difference
Check out what our valued customers have to say. Our reviews reflect SameDay's dedication to providing excellent service and ensuring our customers' satisfaction.
Thank you for the wonderful service your company provides. I am new to the area and got your number from the Yellow Pages. All of the ads looked alike. I called two other companies before I called Air Comfort. The first company did not show up.…
When the air conditioning unit malfunctioned at our business it became unbearably hot. Fortunately, your technician was prompt, efficient, and helpful—even though he had to work late into the evening. His friendly, customer-oriented service was much appreciated and we want to make certain this type of…
Just a note to tell you what a pleasure it was to work with a company such as yours. When appointments were made, they were kept! I must make special mention of the technician who installed our air conditioning unit. He worked hard, stayed with it…
We appreciate such a good company with great customer service.
We wish to thank you for the installation of our new Lennox furnace and air conditioner, but more than the implements, we are grateful for the careful consideration of your technician. He did a splendid job, which we are sure was above and beyond the call…