Commercial HVAC Service Technician
Utah Engineering is a Commercial and Industrial Heating and Air Conditioning and Solutions company that has been in Utah since 1955. We are searching for experienced and beginning installation technicians for our expanding Business. At Utah Engineering, we employ only the best individuals to develop and strengthen our customer partnerships. Utah Engineering Service Technicians are self-motivated, knowledgeable and have mastered the art of putting the customer first in the installation process. Exceptional people skills and a professional appearance is a must.
- Service a variety of HVAC systems in existing commercial buildings including high efficiency furnaces and air conditioners
- Providing the best service to our Utah Engineering customers
- Having a positive and great attitude in working with our customers
- Continually improving your skill levels by consistent training, self-study, and training in our lab
- Having a team first mentality in assisting and coaching other Utah Engineering technicians
- Having a “Can Do” attitude towards our company goals and our customers’ satisfaction
- 2 years in HVAC service
- Must pass a background check, a pre-hire, and random drug screening
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must provide some of your own basic tools
- Must be open to expand your training and experience in HVAC installation
- Must be EPA and RMGA certified.
- Very competitive hourly base salary
- Incentive plan, bonus paid every week
- Matching 401K after the first year
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Insurance benefits for employees
- Upon completion of your evaluation, you will be provided with a company van.
What To ExpectDiscover the SameDay Difference
Check out what our valued customers have to say. Our reviews reflect SameDay's dedication to providing excellent service and ensuring our customers' satisfaction.
Thank you for the wonderful service your company provides. I am new to the area and got your number from the Yellow Pages. All of the ads looked alike. I called two other companies before I called Air Comfort. The first company did not show up.…
When the air conditioning unit malfunctioned at our business it became unbearably hot. Fortunately, your technician was prompt, efficient, and helpful—even though he had to work late into the evening. His friendly, customer-oriented service was much appreciated and we want to make certain this type of…
Just a note to tell you what a pleasure it was to work with a company such as yours. When appointments were made, they were kept! I must make special mention of the technician who installed our air conditioning unit. He worked hard, stayed with it…
We appreciate such a good company with great customer service.
We wish to thank you for the installation of our new Lennox furnace and air conditioner, but more than the implements, we are grateful for the careful consideration of your technician. He did a splendid job, which we are sure was above and beyond the call…