Commercial HVAC Service Technician
Utah Engineering is a Commercial and Industrial Heating and Air Conditioning and Solutions company that has been in Utah since 1955. We are searching for experienced and beginning installation technicians for our expanding Business. At Utah Engineering, we employ only the best individuals to develop and strengthen our customer partnerships. Utah Engineering Service Technicians are self-motivated, knowledgeable and have mastered the art of putting the customer first in the installation process. Exceptional people skills and a professional appearance is a must.
- Service a variety of HVAC systems in existing commercial buildings including high efficiency furnaces and air conditioners
- Providing the best service to our Utah Engineering customers
- Having a positive and great attitude in working with our customers
- Continually improving your skill levels by consistent training, self-study, and training in our lab
- Having a team first mentality in assisting and coaching other Utah Engineering technicians
- Having a “Can Do” attitude towards our company goals and our customers’ satisfaction
- 2 years in HVAC service
- Must pass a background check, a pre-hire, and random drug screening
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must provide some of your own basic tools
- Must be open to expand your training and experience in HVAC installation
- Must be EPA and RMGA certified.
- Very competitive hourly base salary
- Incentive plan, bonus paid every week
- Matching 401K after the first year
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Insurance benefits for employees
- Upon completion of your evaluation, you will be provided with a company van.