Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative
SameDay Heating & Air, Plumbing & Electrical has opportunities for great people to join our fast paced, goal oriented, professional, and fun company as a Dispatcher. As a dispatcher, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired sales metric. You will match the right technician to every job, helping achieve the company’s financial goals:
– Excellent wage
– Health insurance
– Life Insurance
– Incentive pay
– Vacation & Holiday Pay
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Continuing education
– Excellent working conditions
– Responsibilities will include evaluating customer calls and assigning the best technician to each service appointment.
– Meet daily revenue and sold-hour goals by prioritizing the most urgent and profitable calls.
– Relay accurate information to technicians, ensuring proficient, quality customer experiences.
– Manage the whereabouts and needs of every technician in the field.
– Record the results of each service call and create report summaries for management.
– Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
– Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
– Participate in training to boost sales and ensure quick, accurate dispatch of incoming orders.
– Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress.
– Proven track record in customer service
– IT Competent
– good typist and proficient with phone systems
– Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
– Strong verbal and written communications
– Passionate about SameDay and loves the brand
– Ability to build trust
– diffuse conflict and hold others accountable
– Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal driven environment.
– Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team
– Highly motivated, flexible, and great attitude on life.
Weekday Hours 11am – 7pm Mon-Fri
Weekend Hours 7am – 4pm, Sat & 7am – 7pm Sun.