A growing service and installation company is looking for a qualified Electrical Service Technician. Our growth plans require a person who wants a career and is willing to help us grow. If you are experienced, possess a positive, enthusiastic and fun approach to customer service; we want to talk to you. We offer:
• Excellent wage
• Health insurance
• Life Insurance
• Incentive pay
• Vacation & Holiday Pay
• Four Day Work Week
• No On Call
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Continuing education
• Excellent working conditions
• Tool Reimbursement Program
• Clean uniforms
• Clean trucks Consider a career move to our company by sending a resume.
• Complete all general Electrical in-home, service calls.
• Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
• Ask the right lifestyle questions to troubleshoot electrical system malfunctions.
• Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
• Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
• Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referral and repeat business.
• Work along side customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
• Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
• Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows and retreats.
• Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback, and option sheets.
• Knowledgeable of local Electrical codes and ability to make on-the job applications.
• Hands on training and work is required.
• Familiar with electrical application including ability to draw simple diagrams, read blue prints
• Clean, safe driving record.
• Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
• Strong verbal and written communications.
• High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
• Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
• Engaging personality that blends well with a fast paced, goal oriented environment.
• Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
• Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
• Must be licensed or in the apprentice program.
Same Day Heating & Air, Plumbing & Electrical is a Utah based company located in beautiful Salt Lake City surrounded by steep rugged mountains and within an hour of 6 world-class ski resorts. Are you an outdoor enthusiast? Hunting, fishing, biking, hiking, climbing, skiing, We have it all here in Utah!