We are looking for a qualified Electrical Service Technician. Our growth plans require a person who wants a career and is willing to help us grow. If you are experienced, possess a positive, enthusiastic and fun approach to customer service; we want to talk to you. Consider a career move to our company by sending a resume. Confidentiality guaranteed.
- Complete all general electrical in-home, service calls.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Ask the right lifestyle questions to troubleshoot electrical system malfunctions.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referral and repeat business.
- Work with customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback, and option sheets.
- Knowledge of local electrical codes and ability to make on-the job applications. Hands on training and work is required.
- Familiar with electrical application including ability to draw simple diagrams, read blue prints and other diagrams.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast paced, goal oriented environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
- Must be licensed.
- Competitive, market-driven wage plus incentives
- Health and Life Insurance, 401K, vacation, holidays, vehicle, tool program and normal phone, tablet etc.
- Incentive Pay
- No On-Call
- Tuition Reimbursment
- Continuing Education
- Excellent Working Conditions
- Tool Reimbursement Program
- Clean Uniforms
- Clean Trucks
What To ExpectDiscover the SameDay Difference
Check out what our valued customers have to say. Our reviews reflect SameDay's dedication to providing excellent service and ensuring our customers' satisfaction.
Thank you for the wonderful service your company provides. I am new to the area and got your number from the Yellow Pages. All of the ads looked alike. I called two other companies before I called Air Comfort. The first company did not show up.…
When the air conditioning unit malfunctioned at our business it became unbearably hot. Fortunately, your technician was prompt, efficient, and helpful—even though he had to work late into the evening. His friendly, customer-oriented service was much appreciated and we want to make certain this type of…
Just a note to tell you what a pleasure it was to work with a company such as yours. When appointments were made, they were kept! I must make special mention of the technician who installed our air conditioning unit. He worked hard, stayed with it…
We appreciate such a good company with great customer service.
We wish to thank you for the installation of our new Lennox furnace and air conditioner, but more than the implements, we are grateful for the careful consideration of your technician. He did a splendid job, which we are sure was above and beyond the call…