In-Home Sales Manager
SameDay Heating and Air, Plumbing and Electrical has a great opportunity for a proven leader to join our fast paced, goal oriented, professional, and fun company as a Residential Sales Manager. As a Sales Manager, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired sales metrics. You will manage staff, maintain effective pricing, assist with marketing and do whatever is necessary to achieve department sales and capacity goals.
- Show staff how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services
- Develop relationship, negotiating, and sales skills
- Conduct training to boost sales
- Manage sales staff
- Monitor performance to improve results
- Assist with lead generation and marketing
- Look for products to improve sales
- Make sure incentive programs are equitable and properly documented.
- Participate in the budgeting process.
- Achieve budgeted sales goals.
- Proven track record in sales, ideally in-home, with management experience.
- Ability to inspire and lead others to attain company goals
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Good presentation and public speaking skills.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with fast-paced, goal driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
We’re looking for people who want to join and be part of a fast growing successful team. If you possess a positive, enthusiastic and fun approach to customer service; we want to talk to you. We offer: base salary plus performance incentive, vehicle, health, 401 K retirement, and paid vacations. We also offer continuing education, excellent working conditions. Consider a career move to our company by sending a resume or call for an appointment. Confidentiality guaranteed.
What To ExpectDiscover the SameDay Difference
Check out what our valued customers have to say. Our reviews reflect SameDay's dedication to providing excellent service and ensuring our customers' satisfaction.
Thank you for the wonderful service your company provides. I am new to the area and got your number from the Yellow Pages. All of the ads looked alike. I called two other companies before I called Air Comfort. The first company did not show up.…
When the air conditioning unit malfunctioned at our business it became unbearably hot. Fortunately, your technician was prompt, efficient, and helpful—even though he had to work late into the evening. His friendly, customer-oriented service was much appreciated and we want to make certain this type of…
Just a note to tell you what a pleasure it was to work with a company such as yours. When appointments were made, they were kept! I must make special mention of the technician who installed our air conditioning unit. He worked hard, stayed with it…
We appreciate such a good company with great customer service.
We wish to thank you for the installation of our new Lennox furnace and air conditioner, but more than the implements, we are grateful for the careful consideration of your technician. He did a splendid job, which we are sure was above and beyond the call…