HVAC Service Technician – Residential
No On Call. 4 Day Work Week Schedule Available. Flexible Schedule Available.
Our growing service & installation company pays incentives over competitive pay to qualified HVAC service technicians. If you are experienced, possess a positive, enthusiastic and fun approach to customer service; we want to talk to you.
- Moving Expense Reimbursement
- Excellent wage
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
- Incentive pay
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Four Day Work Week
- No On Call
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing education
- Excellent working conditions
- Tool Reimbursement Program
- Clean uniforms
- Clean trucks
Consider a career move to our company by sending a resume or call for an appointment.
- Complete all general HVAC in-home, service calls. Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Ask the right lifestyle questions to troubleshoot heating and cooling system malfunctions.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Explain replacement opportunities for aging, inefficient or under-performing systems.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referral and repeat business.
- Work along side customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback, and option sheets.
- Knowledgeable of local HVAC codes and ability to make on-the job applications.
- Experience a plus. Hands on training and work is required. Familiar with heating and cooling systems including ability to draw simple diagrams, read blue prints and other diagrams.
- Clean, safe driving record. Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast paced, goal oriented environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
Same Day Heating & Air, Plumbing & Electrical is a Utah based company located in beautiful Salt Lake City surrounded by steep rugged mountains and within an hour of 6 world-class ski resorts. Are you an outdoor enthusiast? Hunting, fishing, biking, hiking, climbing, skiing, We have it all here in Utah!