Manager of Service Operations
SameDay Heating & Air, Plumbing & Electrical has a great opportunity for a proven leader to join our fast paced, goal oriented, professional, and fun company as Manager of Service Operations. All Field Service Managers will report to you. As the Manager of Service Operations at SameDay, you will be responsible for ensuring the company vision which includes customer satisfaction, employee development, recruiting, sales & profit goals are achieved while maintaining our desired culture. You will work as part of a dynamic and passionate leadership team. You will recruit and manage staff, maintain effective pricing, provide customer service training and seek innovative products to improve customer experience and ensure quality.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Business experience
- Understands Financials
- Responsible for the bottom-line
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA
- Experience running an Operation
- Great Personality
- Excellent Wage and Bonus
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Industry and Leadership Training
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401 K – Safe Harbor
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Excellent working conditions
- Provide the Leadership to successfully manage, motivate and guide Service Operations.
- Achieve Profit Goals.
- Provide daily guidance for field service managers.
- Recruit and hire employees to Ensure sufficient staffing to match the business demand and seasonal spikes.
- Develop and maintain on-boarding plans for new employees.
- Ensure our Service System/process is understood and executed flawlessly by all field technicians.
- Forecast training requirements, man power and equipment requirements and assist in budgeting
- Maintain wage ladders for all service positions.
- Seek new products for service teas to sell and implement sales of these products.
- Determine Inventory and tool requirements.
- Coordinate with the CSR Manager to ensure daily call counts are met.
- Manage and Train dispatchers to ensure calls are optimized and processes followed.
- Create and maintain work schedules
- Assist trade administrators to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Become an expert of your market, know the customer needs and how best to engage them.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
Same Day Heating & Air, Plumbing & Electrical is a Utah based company located in beautiful Salt Lake City surrounded by steep rugged mountains and within an hour of 6 world-class ski resorts. Are you an outdoor enthusiast? Hunting, fishing, biking, hiking, climbing, skiing, We have it all here in Utah!
What To ExpectDiscover the SameDay Difference
Check out what our valued customers have to say. Our reviews reflect SameDay's dedication to providing excellent service and ensuring our customers' satisfaction.
Thank you for the wonderful service your company provides. I am new to the area and got your number from the Yellow Pages. All of the ads looked alike. I called two other companies before I called Air Comfort. The first company did not show up.…
When the air conditioning unit malfunctioned at our business it became unbearably hot. Fortunately, your technician was prompt, efficient, and helpful—even though he had to work late into the evening. His friendly, customer-oriented service was much appreciated and we want to make certain this type of…
Just a note to tell you what a pleasure it was to work with a company such as yours. When appointments were made, they were kept! I must make special mention of the technician who installed our air conditioning unit. He worked hard, stayed with it…
We appreciate such a good company with great customer service.
We wish to thank you for the installation of our new Lennox furnace and air conditioner, but more than the implements, we are grateful for the careful consideration of your technician. He did a splendid job, which we are sure was above and beyond the call…