Water Heater Services in the Greater Salt Lake City Area
Hot water is vital for a number of everyday processes, from bathing to household cleaning, and if your water heater (traditional or tankless) is no longer providing you with efficient, reliable service, SameDay Heating & Air, Plumbing, and Electrical can help. We are proud to provide top-quality products and services to homeowners throughout the Salt Lake City area, and we have worked hard to earn our stellar reputation for excellence in customer service and satisfaction.
Water Heater Repair in the Greater Salt Lake City Area
The best time to call for water heater repair is at the first sign of trouble and before further damage can occur. Our skilled technicians will quickly diagnose any issues and provide you with expert advice on how to proceed, whether you need water heater repair or replacement.
Water Heater Replacement in Salt Lake City
Regular maintenance can help to prolong the life span of your water heater, but it will eventually need to be replaced. Watch for these signs that a replacement may be imminent:
- Age – The average water heater lasts between 10 and 15 years and is typically replaced around the 12-year mark.
- Shortage of hot water – A lack of hot water combined with an aging unit may signal a need for replacement to enhance comfort and reliability.
- Strange noises – A lack of maintenance can lead to an accumulation of mineral deposits on the bottom of your tank and interior walls, which may result in banging, rumbling, or popping sounds during operation; this is a sign that damage is being done to the inside of your tank.
- Water leakage – A small amount of water found at the base of your tank isn’t cause for alarm, but large amounts or consistent signs of water pooling may be caused by corrosion or a breach in the exterior of the tank.
- Change in water quality – If your hot water is discolored or you see flecks of rust-colored material, your pipes or tank are likely corroding.
Water Heater Installation in Salt Lake City
Whether you are installing a water heater in a new build or you are upgrading your existing water heater to a tankless model, the quality of the installation is just as important as the equipment you choose. Our technicians are licensed and certified, and they have the experience and tools needed to complete your installation safely and efficiently. While there are any number of home improvement projects that a homeowner can complete on their own, a water heater installation is not one of them. It has a number of components and elements that make it an unsuitable project for the DIY’er, including:
- A high-pressure holding tank
- Carbon monoxide
- Natural gas
Upon the completion of your installation, our technician will test the unit to ensure it is operating at peak performance for safe, reliable operation.
Call us at (801) 726-3329 to schedule water heater installation in Sandy, Draper, Murray, and beyond. The team at SameDay uses top-rated products from the industry’s leading manufacturers.
Schedule Water Heater Services in the Salt Lake City Area
In addition to offering our customers the finest quality products and services, SameDay also offers added peace of mind with our 100% satisfaction guarantees for workmanship, price, and service.
Call us today at (801) 726-3329 or contact us online and let us know how we can help.