Do you need sewer and drain cleaning or repair? Now is the time to act! Let SameDay Heating & Air, Plumbing, and Electrical keep your drains free and clear with our plumbing services in Salt Lake City. We have experience diagnosing problems with sewer and drain lines and can perform the necessary repairs to get things flowing smoothly again.
Call SameDay at (801) 726-3329 or contact us online to schedule sewer and drain repair service along the Wasatch Front.
Our Sewer & Drain Services in Salt Lake City, UT
SameDay offers a comprehensive list of sewer and drain services. In short, if your plumbing is acting up, we can repair or replace it! Here’s what we offer:
- Toilet, faucet, and other plumbing fixture repair
- Drain line repair
- Leaky or noisy pipe repair
- Sewer repair and replacement
- Drain cleaning and unclogging
- Storm drain cleaning and repair
- Video camera pipe inspections
Signs You Need Sewer & Drain Service
Most Salt Lake City homeowners aren’t aware of how much wear and tear sewer and drain lines experience. It’s often a case of “out of sight, out of mind.” That’s why it’s helpful to know the warning signs that your sewer and drains need service. Here’s what to watch for:
- Your sinks are slow to drain: Does water pool in the sink when you brush your teeth? Do you find yourself standing in a puddle halfway through your shower? These symptoms of slow drains indicate that you need drain cleaning services.
- The drains are completely blocked: If a sink or bathtub has standing water in it, you have a plumbing emergency on your hands. Fortunately, SameDay offers 24-hour services, so you don’t need to wait until regular business hours to have your drains unclogged.
- You notice unpleasant smells: The last thing you want is to detect a nasty sewer odor in your home. If your bathroom sink, garbage disposal, or shower drain smells like sewage, call our emergency plumber for immediate sewer and drain services in Salt Lake City.
- It’s been a while since your last plumbing inspection: You don’t have to wait until your drain pipes have issues to schedule services. Proactive sewer inspections can eliminate small problems before they cause severe blockages or damaging leaks.
Notice these warning signs that you need drain or sewer service? If so, simply call SameDay at (801) 726-3329 or contact us online to schedule sewer and drain repair along the Wasatch Front.
Sewer & Drain Cleaning for Salt Lake City-Area Homes
When you call SameDay for sewer and drain cleaning in Salt Lake City, rest assured that we won’t diagnose the problem by digging up your yard. Instead, we provide video camera inspections to find out what’s going on inside the pipe. A high-definition video shows our expert plumbers exactly what they’re dealing with, whether it’s household debris blocking the pipe, grease buildup in the sewer line, or tree root intrusion.
Once we identify the problem, we can determine if cleaning the drain is the right course of action. If so, we use rodding tools or hydro-jetting to blast away the toughest clogs. We leave you with pipes that are as clean as the day they were installed!
Sewer Repair & Replacement
Sometimes, drain cleaning isn’t an option. That can be the case when sewer lines are corroded, broken, or collapsed. In these situations, you may need sewer repair, or sewer line replacement is your best option. Our team can inspect your sewer lines and explain whether sewer replacement or repair is what you need—and we can take care of everything necessary to get your new sewer lines installed correctly ASAP!
Schedule Sewer & Drain Services in Salt Lake City, UT
Don’t settle for anything less than the best—count on SameDay for fast, efficient sewer and drain services on the Wasatch Front. Our clean-cut, drug-free, and background-checked plumbers will treat you respectfully and professionally while in your home. Plus, we dispatch our plumbers in fully equipped Green Team® trucks to decrease the need for a repeat visit.
To learn more about cleaning or repairing your sewer and drain lines, please contact our Salt Lake City plumbers at (801) 726-3329.
SameDay Plumbers can also offer customized maintenance programs to suit your unique needs.
Call for our professional plumbing services. To schedule an appointment or request an estimate, call our Green Team® at (801) 726-3329.